Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping with Sinoglow.com.
1. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Prior to returning your items, please always contact customer service first, and let us know your issue.
2. Please do not send your purchase back to the addresses of the website.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
5. Wholesale orders (discounted items) cannot be returned.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
2. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
2. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and return.