Sinoglow Returns/Refund Policies
1. Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. Returned items transaction will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
4. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
5. Discounted items and wholesale orders are cannot be returned.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
2. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
2. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and return.